MSELECT is looking to hire a Content Developer for a consultancy client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Kurdish and English fluency is a must.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for social media pages and websites.
- Developing and contextualizing content from research findings and data.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of graphics and other social media materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote initiatives.
- Collaborating with the digital team to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and website metrics.
- Suggesting new ways to promote content and narratives.
- A bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Experience with Adobe software is preferred.
- Fluent in Kurdish and English.
- Writing, grammar, and design skills.
- Basic HTML and web management experience (a plus).
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.