MSELECT is looking to hire a Digital Producer for a consultancy client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Kurdish and English fluency is a must, Arabic is a plus.
A highly-creative and experienced digital producer who will be involved in all digital media. Their duties will include creating concepts for new designs, providing cost estimates, and ensuring all content requirements.
- Oversee the production of digital media including videos, social media content, website development, and online advertising.
- Create concepts and briefs for new digital projects.
- Coordinate with project contributors to guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design standards are being upheld.
- Prepare status reports.
- Identify any issues and propose resolutions in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with teams of content creators, designers, and strategists to ensure that the final product is consistent.
- Provide cost estimates and quotations, and monitor budgets.
- Ensure all content is on brand and meets brand requirements.
- Background in communications, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in Kurdish and English, Arabic is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of computer software that is related to video editing, graphic design, social media and web design.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.