MSELECT is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer for an industrial client in Babil. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of proven Electrical Engineering experience on Netstal or Husky PET machines. Fluency in English is a must, Arabic and Turkish is a plus.
Over all Maintenance of Mobile substation and all of the factory’s state of the art equipment & assets in order to achieve the Company objectives. Company has a 33KV Mobile substation and high speed, fully automated, five-star production lines from world leaders like Netstal and Husky. We also have Kaeser Compressor, York Chillers and Eisbar materials drying systems that have high end PLC programs and controls. Forklift, cleaning etc. m/c must be monitored.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all Mobile substation, plant & equipment are maintained efficiently to give lowest life cycle cost & obtain optimal manufacturing efficiency.
- Carry out corrective, preventive, periodic maintenance activities as per the schedule to keep all the factory equipment in perfect condition.
- Monitor and control the spare parts availability & consumption in order to meet the machinery breakdowns requirements.
- Develop & maintain effective working relationships with all the employee groups and functions in order to promote good industrial relations.
- Attend all the trouble shooting in the Mobile substation and the machines in order to minimize the break-down time & increase production time.
- Ensure operational safety at all times to prevent accidents and to create a safe environment.
- Prepare and initiate smooth production as per factory organogram.
- Supervise the maintenance, operators & helpers.
- Follow up the machine operation.
- Daily operation of the plant and solve technical problems related to production & materials.
- To maintain housekeeping in the plant & machine surrounding areas.
- Maintain the production, spares & maintenance documents, keep the material consumption account & make sure successful interlink between both departments.
- Prepare the requisition of the necessary items.
- To ensure continuous improvement in the performance & efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or other discipline.
- Proven Electrical Engineering experience on Netstal or Husky PET machines for at least 2 years.
- PLC knowledge or experience.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- Language: English is required, (it is preferred Arabic or Turkish).
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.