MSELECT is looking to hire an HR Officer for a public service client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience and be fluent in Kurdish and English.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- 3-5 years of proven experience as HR officer.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Fluency in English and Kurdish.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.