MSELECT is looking to hire a Network Voice Engineer for a telecom client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 6 years of project Voice Engineering and related experience. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
- Provide support to network Voice design/architecture through implementation, maintenance, sustainment of existing networks, and identification/correction of complex network issues.
- Analyze, design, build and configure Voice over IP Network including installation of software and Hardware, Integration with Carrier and GSM operators.
- In control of designing and developing cisco unified communication architectural enhancements, troubleshoot unified communication issues, create functional and technical design documentation and establish standards to correspond to engineering specifications and industry best practices.
- Partners with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on VoIP implementation, optimization, security and ongoing management. This includes but is not limited to troubleshooting infrastructure and services counting.
- Performs installation, refresh, and modernization of Voice over IP network components and related services, remotely and on site.
- Strong knowledge in implementing and managing cisco Call Manager, Wireless LAN Controller.
- Strong knowledge in Voice network components and skilled to deal with different vendors.
- Performs installation, refresh, and modernization of voice network components and related services, remotely and on site.
- Evaluate and document Voice solution data to ensure networks are performing at peak capacity and suggest solutions to improve performance and mitigate disaster
- Provide project management on various network voice activities including upgrades, new implementations, and migrations, with technical direction and support as needed.
- Works tickets supporting the above requirements, within service-level agreement timeframes.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecom engineering, computer science, business, or a related field
- 6-8 years of project Voice Engineering and related experience.
- Experience with network infrastructure and hardware.
- Skilled dealing with multiple vendors, carrier and GSM operators.
- Preferred to be certified one or more of these certificates (CCIE) Voice, or other voice expert certificate.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.