MSELECT is looking to hire a Senior Document Controller for an international oil and gas operator in Basra. Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years of document control experience in the oil and gas industry and must be fluent in English.
Registering, distributing, filing and finally incoming and outgoing documents and correspondence as hard and soft copies in accordance with approved procedures for overall projects.
- Responsible for managing the existing filed document of the organization
- Responsible for photocopying, distribution and filing of both hard copy and soft copy of documents such as:
- Project management document, including but not limited to project reports minutes of meetings of important high-level meetings
- Company mandatory procedures and regulations
- To set up/build document control system
- Official letters, including but not limited to official letters
- Engineering document, including but not limited to design document, codes &standards, specifications, calculations, flow diagrams, drawings, Material Requisition for Quotation, ITB document for service and EPC Contracts, Material Requisition for Purchasing, etc.
- Procurement and commercial document, including but not limited to ITB (Invitation to Bid Document), Purchase Requisition (PR), Service Requisition (SR), Tender Announcement (TA), Contract Strategy, Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE) Report, Commercial Bid Evaluation (CBE) Report, Letter of Award (LOA), Contracts, Contract Change Orders, etc.
- Vendor document, including but not limited to as manufacturing drawings, manufacturing reports, test reports, etc.
- Construction documents, including but not limited to construction reports, As-built documentation, provisional inspection and acceptance certificate issued by Site Management Team and PMC contractor on project site, etc.
- Other documents the department may need photocopying and filing
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Regular contact with organization team
- Contact with company’s other dept. in case of need
- With contractors and suppliers for relevant issues
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
B.Sc. degree or equivalent in archive management an advantage, experience of secretarial/ administrative duties required
- Minimum of 8 years of related work experience of document controlling in oil and gas industry
- Work experience in Iraq
- Very familiar with Microsoft windows and office systems
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- Pro-active in coordinating with people and with interfacing with departments
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.