MSELECT is looking to hire a Distributor Relationship Manager for an international FMCG client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English and Arabic.
Main responsibilities of the role
- Building competencies with the distributor to achieve product freshness, distribution, consumer price, visibility and display objectives in all market segments as agreed between the Distributor and management.
- To maintain and improve relationship between local distributor, sales and marketing departments.
- Identification of market opportunity, establish and roll out revenue generating marketing campaigns to distributors.
- Verify the attainment of sales goals and profitability with distributor sales partners.
- Develop and solidify business relationships at the national and regional levels as appropriate to ensure company products are vital to customer business and revenue generating plans.
- Implement programs with distributors to maximize effectiveness of the allocation of resources.
- Provide revenue reports to company as required.
Profile we are looking for
- Around 12-15 years of experience in Sales, ideally in FMCG sector
- Sales experience in managerial roles (managing teams)
- Distributor management and experience in traditional trade is a must have
- Experience in modern trade is a strong plus
- Business proficiency (spoken and written) in English
- Experience in multinational companies, ideally in the food sector
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Presentation skills
- Experience working in a matrix organization is a plus
- Financial acumen and IT literate (excel and PowerPoint skills required)
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process