MSELECT is looking to hire a Technical Pre-Sales for a telecom client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in account management, planning and rollout or any related experience. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
- Follow up multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information and working closely with project manager.
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Prepare and establish monthly reports, MOM and all related documents of the project.
- Ensure all parts of an assigned project are processed, organized, and progressing according to predetermined timelines and deliverable dates.
- Act as a point of communication between company teams and external resources.
- Ability to prepare technical and commercial proposals, case study and any required document to be submitted for bid closing
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the projects according to customer needs and objectives.
- Following and improving document control procedures, ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards, Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and industry professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in Telcom engineering, computer science, business, or a related field
- +3 years of Account Management, Planning and rollout or any related experience.
- Good in English language (Read, Write and Speak).
- Ability to gain a new knowledge and experience by self-learning and team work.
- Fair knowledge of networking, wireless and Fiber optic infrastructure.
- Skilled in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.