MSELECT is looking to hire an Assistant General Manager for a major construction client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic; Turkish is a plus.
To assist the General Manager in running the day-to-day operations of the company. The Assistant General Manager should have supervisory experience and be able to effectively offer performance evaluation, set goals, develop teamwork, and clearly articulate business goals. In the absence of the General Manager, the AGM must be capable of performing duties competently.
To be a successful Assistant General Manager, you should eagerly participate in educational and training opportunities. The AGM must be able to motivate and positively influence staff, especially during times of low morale. A top candidate for this position must have strong leadership and organizational skills. The AGM should be firm, but also approachable.
- Working with the General Manager to help with everything from project planning to staff management.
- Maintaining positive working relationships with employees.
- Delegating daily responsibilities.
- Taking care of any problems as soon as they arise.
- Controlling merchandise and supervising staff.
- Making certain that company policies and procedures are followed.
- Setting a good example for employees.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent observation abilities.
- Possessing the ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- Computer literacy and basic math skills are required.
- The ability to identify flaws and provide coaching as needed.
- Must be fluent in English, Arabic, Kurdish, and Turkish
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.