MSELECT is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager for an international FMCG client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years of technical related experience. English and Arabic fluency is a must, Kurdish is a plus.
Establishing and implementation of the planned maintenance program, in addition of the facilities management and technical support tasks.
- Planned maintenance management: documentation, implementation, services spares preparation, issuing the work orders.
- Leading the team of the building maintenance, to respond to all building and site maintenance work orders.
- Assist in the installation & qualification of new equipment.
- Implementation & maintaining of all programs requirements: Damwise, ISO 9002, HACCP, PRP, Damaway, Neptune & FSI.
- To be the technical owner of a defined machinery, by managing all the maintenance activities and follow ups.
- Automation related tasks: (maintenance, troubleshooting and database management).
- Follow up the daily maintenance activities.
- Communicate shift activities through log book and shift meeting
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Create and implement maintenance procedures.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Provide training and development opportunities to all maintenance staff and personnel.
- Team work and leadership qualities.
- English/ Arabic Speaker, Kurdish and other Languages are a plus.
- Good connections with the local suppliers.
- BSc or Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
- Min. 8 years of technical related experience & 5 years in a leadership position.
Key Performance Indicators
- Safety incidents/ injuries
- Technical Efficiency/ Technical Down Time (%)
- # of break down
- # of stops/ line
- MTBF (minutes)
- C/ O Time ( minutes)
- M&R cost (USD)
- Planned Maintenance %
- FS Planned maintenance.
- Closed maintenance orders percentage.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.