MSELECT is looking to hire a HR Manager for an international school in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- Managing the school staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process
- Onboarding newcomers to the school
- Determining suitable salaries and remuneration
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Developing adequate induction and training
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
- Managing succession planning of staff
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process