MSELECT is looking to hire a Managing Director for an international Medical Healthcare to be based in Tehran, Iran.
The selected candidate should manage the day-to-day operations of our subsidiary company and must be ready to establish a great working relationship with the Board of Directors and set a course for company strategy.
- Prepare high-level decisions about policy and strategy to be made by the board/Dutch mother company.
- Report to the board/Dutch mother company and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and strategic plans.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the subsidiary company.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the Executive Board - Mother Company to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Ability to communicate in (business level) English.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.