MSELECT is looking to hire a Logistics Manager for a Regional E-Commerce Client in Erbil, candidate should have at least 3-5 years of Logistics experience in Food or an internationally-branded retailer, fluent in English is a must.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you are accountable for overall logistics & service operations, follow up of performance and costs of the logistics operations.
- You’ll be responsible for the Country’s riders experience and satisfaction scores whilst driving the day-to-day operations of the logistics department. This will include driving the country strategy against key priorities.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of Logistics department
- Ensure all relevant country strategies and priorities are aligned
- Responsible for optimizing processes, maximizing driver utilization, minimizing order times, and ultimately positively impacting the overall customer experience
- Oversee and ensure proper restaurant set up including monitoring of restaurant performance
- Mentor and manage Logistics and Delivery Team
- Monitor the Logistics department's performance and take relevant actions to achieve the goals for growth, budget and performance in the business plan and logistics action plan.
- Accountable for the KPI Monitoring System Set Up
- Develop a set of feasible and implementable KPI to track and evaluate rider service level and performance
- Live the company values and nurture a strong and thriving company culture that inspires colleagues to reach extraordinary achievements on the ground, specifically in the Logistics department.
- Contribute to the Marketing campaigns and activities
- Engage and partner with appropriate external suppliers
- Manage the inventory of all the equipment’s
- Ideally 3-5 years of Logistics experience in Food or an internationally-branded retailer
- Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Must have a strong analytical and mathematical skills and high level of computer literacy.
- Must have previous experience in a managerial role leading teams with the ability to bring out the best in coworkers and to motivate and develop the organization
- Business-minded with a clear customer focus.
- Developing and implementing action plans including providing clear direction and following up on goals.
- Experience of leading in a changing environment with the ability to confront and manage poor performance
- Good understanding of local areas and street system.
- Experience with logistics and last-mile delivery are preferred
- Can-do attitude, problem solving skills and passion for food industry
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.