MSELECT is looking to hire a Functional Lead – Oracle FLEXCUBE for an international holding group in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Provide engagement delivery services for banking solutions.
- Services include identifying needs, developing, influencing and implementing proposals.
- Able to lead, support and participate on project teams.
- Conduct Product Walkthrough (PWT) of Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal & Direct Banking.
- Capture business requirements of the bank and identify functional gaps.
- Suggest work arounds for gaps or capture customization requirements.
- Conduct Functional Training of FLEXCUBE for bank business core team.
- Perform Functional Parametrization of FLEXCUBE using the requirements provided by the bank.
- Capture and configure reporting requirements of the bank.
- Capture and configure advice requirements of the bank.
- Assist in data migration.
- In-charge of UAT testing requirements.
- Assist in Live-cutover and Go-Live activities.
- Provide post-live support as needed
- In depth knowledge of Retail and Corporate banking operations, as well as channel operations.
- Ability to articulate functional solutions for customer requirements for Core Banking solution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Arabic speaking is a plus.
- Experience in handling data migration business activities for core banking transformation.
- Experience with FLEXCUBE at functional level is a plus.
- Willing to travel and work abroad for the duration of the project at client sites, including in Iraq.