MSELECT is looking to hire a Technical Lead – DBA – Oracle FLEXCUBE for an international holding group in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Provide engagement delivery services.
- Has subject matter knowledge of relevant implementation responsibility.
- Has specific experience in Oracle Database Administration and PL/SQL.
- Database installation, setup, trouble shooting, tuning, backup/restore, and high availability activities.
- Database Schema preparation.
- Technical configuration of Oracle Databases for FLEXCUBE.
- Handle data extractions/loading and assist in data migration.
- Conduct DB-related Technical Training of FLEXCUBE for bank technical team.
- Assist in development of ad-hoc reports using BI tools.
- Support UAT and Performance testing requirements.
- Assist in Live-cutover and Go-Live activities.
- Provide post-live support as needed.
- Hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of oracle database concepts and tools.
- Expertise in trouble shooting of Oracle database, tuning, and high availability
- Experience in using OBIEE or similar BI tools for reports development
- Experience in Oracle repository creation utility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Arabic speaking is a plus
- Experience in handling data migration activities for core banking transformation is a plus
- Experience with FLEXCUBE at technical level is a plus
- Willing to travel and work abroad for the duration of the project at client sites, including in Iraq
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.