MSELECT is looking to hire a Non-Technical Discipline Liaison for an international oil & gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
The position is responsible for supervising and coordinating all L&D activities related to the Non-technical training for departments. Including but not limited to conducting Learning Needs Analysis, compiling the required training opportunities and in-house demand planning process, efficient planning and delivery of a suite of core Safety training courses.
The position reports directly to the organizational capability TL (non-technical)
- Coordinate the cross-department training implementation within the organisation. This includes Core skills; English language, Leadership and onboarding programme.
- Focal Point for Nationalisation and provides L&D learning solutions to support Nationalisation process.
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation of the high-profile leadership training program contract
- Oversees and provides L&D expertise for Training delivered in-house.
- Works closely with departments and subject matter experts to identify non-technical training needs, identify learning objectives, and design training solutions and interventions to bridge skills gaps.
- Completes the demand planning and scheduling process, working with stakeholders to gain internal agreement on priorities.
- Supports team to coordinate availability and delivery of training classes
- Maintains and deliver a comprehensive program for new joiners.
- Provides regular reports and assurance to the line manager on delivery and tracking of training programs across the organization.
Criteria & Qualifications
- Hold a bachelor’s degree
- A professional L&D certification is a plus (CIPD)
- Excellent English (B2) and Arabic language skills
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to coordinate detailed schedules and plans.
- Able to proactively deliver several different work streams, allocating resources and priority to ensure needs of business are met.
- Strong facilitation, persuasion and communications skills are essential. The role requires to maintain good relationships with stakeholders.
- A good understanding of government procedures, policies & guidelines is desirable.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.