MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Executive for a major construction client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role. Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is a must.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Ultimately, the Sales Executive will help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- High school or bachelor degree
- 10 years of proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English and Kurdish
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process