MSELECT is looking to hire a Junior Financial Controller for one of the international healthcare companies in Baghdad, 1-3 years of experience is required, fluency in Arabic and English.
- Ensure that the financial performance is transparent and that the conditions for achieving the business targets at the level of sales and margins are well understood and applied properly.
- Ensure that the financial performance is as predictable as possible and that non-achievement of targets is recognized early and addressed with appropriate measures.
- Insure control of Marketing and promotional expenses and provide monthly and quarterly analysis on sales, expenses and profitability.
- Provide relevant and reliable financial and controlling reports and analysis to the management which highlights business performance.
- Provide analysis on financial feasibility of promotions and their ROI
- Control costs of Iraq operations, analyze discrepancies versus budget and advise corrective measures.
- Responsible of implementing internal control procedures and insure compliance.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPI) at the level of finance and stock management
- Ensuring the follow up of stock levels in the different areas and secure stock optimization.
- The incumbent will be based in Baghdad - Iraq with travel within Iraq when needed.
Skills and professional experience:
- Around 1-3 years of experience in accounting or finance.
- Strong yet flexible personality
- Result oriented
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work effectively in a cross functional team environment
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and reporting skills.