MSELECT is hiring a Financial Affairs Director for a major construction client in Erbil. Candidates must have at least 5 years of working in financial affairs senior management and be fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
To ensure that the accounting transactions are carried out in accordance with the standards set by the uniform Chart of Accounts, to ensure that tax, insurance and similar official declarations are prepared in a timely and correct manner and delivered to the relevant institutions, and the relevant payment obligations are fulfilled.
- To play an active role in the selection of an Independent Audit Company, Sworn-in Certified Public Accountant and Legal Advisor, to carry out high-level relations with these companies, to evaluate the service received and to intervene in the direction of improvement, when necessary,
- To establish the necessary control and audit mechanisms in all units of the company, especially in accounting, accounting, finance, collection, services and warehouse, and to ensure the continuous functioning of these mechanisms with regular controls and audits,
- To prepare long-term financial projections, to create cash flow strategies according to the results of financial projections, to determine capital adequacy and loan utilization needs accordingly,
- To develop the company's strategy of working with banks. Developing good relations with local bank managers and creating a competitive environment, enabling the company to benefit from banking services under the most favorable conditions. Representing the institution against banks, making loan and leasing negotiations,
- To ensure that the short-term cash flow is carried out in the most efficient way. Ensuring that collections and payments are made on time and the money is evaluated in short-term sources
- To ensure the management of legal processes related to the problems arising in collections
- In coordination with Headquarters, together with the General Manager and management staff, to carry out the budget and annual business plan process, to ensure coordination, to present it and to obtain the approval of the Board of Directors,
- Comparing the budget and the actual financial data, analyzing and interpreting the differences, reporting their effects and suggestions to the Board of Directors, Company management and Center in a timely manner,
- Establishing and performing all financial management reporting procedures, workflows and trainings. In this way, to ensure reporting at the desired standards and quality,
- To ensure that all insurance processes of the institution are carried out at the pricing stage.
- Coordinating the preparation of staff plans within the institution,
- To control whether the payroll transactions are carried out correctly.
- To coordinate the processes related to the integrated operation of the HR system and the accounting system.
- Managing the processes related to worker lawsuits
- To work in coordination with the General Directorate and company management in the formation of wage policies,
- To ensure the necessary coordination for the effective operation of IT systems,
- Evaluating the investment proposals related to Information Technologies, informing the General Directorate about the expenditures to be made for those deemed necessary.
- To direct the employees under him on the issues of professional appearance and positive behavior in line with the image of the institution,
- Exhibiting teamwork with their own department and other departments,
- To make continuous efforts and make suggestions for the improvement of personnel, department and institution performance,
- To know, understand and comply with the institution's policies, procedures and instructions.
- It provides control of the availability of all materials prepared for extraordinary situations.
- It meets the accommodation and nutrition needs of company staff and their relatives.
- It decides whether to accept volunteers or not and transfers this decision to the Manpower Officer.
- Responsible for department budget, checking and analyzing budget reports and deviations
- Top: General Manager
- Other Director Staff
- Company Financial Affairs Staff, Human Resources Department, IT Department
- Education: To graduate from the departments of Business Administration, Economics or Engineering of well-known universities. MBA, Master's degree in Economics or Law is preferred.
- To have high level of analytical abilities, to have effective verbal and written communication skills, to have advanced communication skills required for multidisciplinary work and cooperation and to provide effective leadership, to make decisions in situations that need to be resolved as a manager in accordance with organizational goals and have problem solving skills
- Office in general, using communication equipment, fax, photocopying and telephone
- At least 5 years of working in financial affairs senior management, CPA certificate or banking experience is preferred
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process