MSELECT is looking to hire an HR Administrator for a consultancy client in Erbil, candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in the same role, fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
HR Administrator work with Managers and other staff members to ensure that administrative tasks are completed and that the business functions efficiently.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, health checkup appointments, cars, and making hotel reservations.
- Liaise with company lawyers and clients to ensure visas and residencies are issued on time
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Communicating with external partners
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitor
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or equivalent.
- Good speaking and writing in English.
- Good IT and formatting skills (Microsoft Office).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and prioritize.
- Efficient and organized with good attention to detail.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.