MSELECT is looking to hire an HSE Interface Manager for an international oil and gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 5+ years of experiences in Oil & Gas industry and at least 5-7 years in HSE field and be fluent in Arabic and English.
5 days on / 2 days off
HSE Interface Manager holds a large amount of responsibility, within the defined decision space and direction from the HSE Manager. The candidate is expected to support the HSE leadership with activities that involve government parties and to manage communications and relationships.
- Manage all relations and HSE related topics with BOC and governmental authorities in Iraq.
- Providing liaison with local authorities when needed to advice/support the business in a timely manner
- Act as an advisor on HSE government-related matters especially BOC / MoO requirements and instructions.
- Coordinate HSE formal meetings and seminars.
- Manage and evaluate HSE Activities
- Technical knowledge in oilfields businesses.
- Familiar with Iraqi Environmental legislative requirement.
- Assist HSE team leaders with resolution of any HSE related issues.
- Follow up ongoing HSE plans with other parties as needed
Criteria & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or health and safety equivalents.
- 5+ years of experiences in Oil & Gas industry and at least 5-7 years in the HSE field.
- Previous experience with BOC is preferred.
- Previous experience in TL /Manager roles
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Outstanding in communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Leadership management skills
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process