MSELECT is hiring an Instrument Technician for an international oil and gas service client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in installation, commissioning, maintenance and be fluent in Kurdish and English.
- To be ready to take the responsibility for small scope of maintenance and repair activities;
- To be ready to prepare method statements, spare-part kits, materials and consumables required for work execution and ensure the approval of PTW, checks work completion and quality of maintenance work executed by the instrument technicians.
- Taking the responsibility for maintenance execution, technical history completeness and quality in Corrective Work Orders.
- Taking the responsibility for maintenance spare parts identification and detailed description for purchasing request preparation.
- Taking a part in Equipment Failure investigation and Corrective Work task list preparation.
- Prepare inspection and failure reports.
MINIMUM PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Kurdish language – native.
- Associate degree in electrical/ instrumentation;
- Technical training for instrument installation, commissioning and maintenance;
- Four (4) years' experience in installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of electronic, pneumatic and microprocessor-based instrument equipment and control systems in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry;
- Minimal English level – pre-intermediate.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process