MSELECT is looking to hire an Electrical Technician for an international oil and gas service client in Erbil. Candidate’s must have a minimum 3 years of relevant experience and be fluent in Kurdish and English
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance of electrical equipment;
- Ensure quality of performed works by strict compliance with instructions provided in manufacturers’ maintenance manuals along with use of proper maintenance techniques and tools;
- Strong commitment and compliance with Company’s HSE policy, safety rules and procedures.
- Reporting to foreman or engineer
- Suggest improvements and modifications.
MINIMUM PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Kurdish language – native.
- Associate degree in electrical engineering technologies or equivalent received from an appropriately accredited institution;
- 3 years of experience in Oil & Gas or Power Industry.
- Ability to identify technical malfunctions in electrical units.
- Sound understanding of handling and using electrical repair tools and equipment
- Minimum English level -pre- Intermediate.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process