MSELECT is looking to hire a Business Administrator for a medical equipment distributor client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Correspondence: answer phone calls/emails from customers, open a ticket/job for the issue raised, and assign it to the corresponding department at the company
- Correspondence: handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, calls, packages etc.) related to customers, suppliers, governmental entities or other
- Logistics (spare parts/tools order tracking): follow-up on stock/tool ordering from suppliers, clearance and shipment until it reaches the warehouse (as well as returns to suppliers)
- Logistics: ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled before shipment. Escalate to higher level when needed.
- Data: Data entry on clients’ accounts & service activities on company’s CRM platform
- Office task: monitor and replenish office supplies as required
- Maintain management’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Assist in travel arrangements for management
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.