MSELECT is looking to hire an Organizational Design Consultant for a public service client in Erbil. Candidates must have at least 6-8 years of experience and must be fluent in English.
Organizational Design Consultant will be working to analyse structural problems and deliver insightful, practical, and sustainable solutions to transform organisation designs. Organizational Design Consultant must be able to proactively build trusted relationships with stakeholders by providing credible analysis, insights, and recommendations on organisational size and shape opportunities. Organizational Design Consultant will be involved in driving the planning, delivery, embedding, measurement and assurance of capability, engagement and performance management policy, and approach and practice across the organisation.
- HR and business stakeholder engagement and management to executive level
- Assessing structures and operations in order to develop an optimum operating model
- Project management, from definition through to implementation and evaluation
- Managing design, delivery and data analysis of, and communications relating to, surveys and other forms of measurement to provide critical insights which inform priorities and action (e.g. employee engagement)
- Consulting business areas, in particular, liaising with key assurance operators (risk, audit, supervisory oversight)
- MI collation, analysis, measurement and reporting for key OD practices
- Developing and delivering a range of communications in and across projects and business as usual deliverable
- Continuous improvement around key OD processes and practices within the remit
- 6–8 years of prior expertise in the government sector implementing complicated, high-profile organizational designs, with an emphasis on silos
- Experience and knowledge of current best practice in some or all of the following organisational development disciplines - includes policy, diagnostics, approach/ process/ practices, metrics and assurance
- Experience in delivering large-scale transformation programmes
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.