MSELECT is looking to hire DevOps Engineers to work for an international software service client in Dubai. Candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years of DevOps experience and be fluent in English.
- Dubai office, or Remotely
DIVISION / DEPARTMENT
- Technology/ SMB
- Team Leader
A DevOps engineer introduces processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment, to maintenance and updates. The ideal candidate will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, be able to work both independently and within a team, demonstrate a willingness to learn.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
Build and Administer the Dev, PAT, and Prod environments.
Preparing and manage cluster nodes, deploy, scale, troubleshooting containerized application (Dev,Test,Prod).
- Preparing and develop from scratch monitoring of infrastructure and containerization.
- Ensures stable and uninterrupted performance of the apps and systems.
- Responsible for adding new code to the repository before deployment of each new version and diligently testing the new code along with the QA. Prototype, develop and apply software integrations based on user feedback.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement and timely completion of projects.
- Implement cloud/edge computing ability to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Able to carry out approaches such as risk-management, clustering, load, balancing, and failover.
- Conduct system tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Design and implement provisioning automation, billing automation for published services.
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Change management controls and procedures to convey changes to PROD environment.
- 3+ years of DevOps Experience.
- Strong experience in linux administration /Redhat/Centos.
- Strong experience with Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm
- Strong experience with Container orchestration services, especially KubeEdge, Kubernetes, and K3S.
- Experience with CI/CD toolset including Jenkins, Gitlab, Bitbucket.
- Experience in provisioning, creating playbooks/roles and configuring new servers using Ansible.
- Knowledge of Nexus, Artifactory, Nginx, helm, Rancher, Cloud Foundry. Extensive knowledge of networking and software defined networks.
- Hands-on experience with Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and MySQL.
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python
- Gluster storage or RHGS, Ceph Storage or RHCS, Ansible and Ansible AWX, OKD or Red Hat Open Shift, Gitlab CI/CD, Kubernetes, Python scripting, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process