MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Engineer for an international manufacturing client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of solution sales experience in HVAC and control systems. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing long-term customer relationships with building owners to maximize account penetration and customer retention with contractor and consulting engineer/architect accounts. You will provide knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC system related solutions for customer problems, including financial and performance-based consideration. Your focus will be on providing customers a total solution for the most energy efficient buildings.
- Determine needs, develop and execute an account specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable and successful partnership.
- Convert leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required project team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Gather and validate preliminary information and perform facility walkthrough, construction plan review or other requirements.
- Responsible for project take-off, selection, proposal pricing and selling strategy, and integration of equipment, controls, and services.
- Assist customers in answering technical questions on HVAC systems, Trane products, and system application alternative, controls, installation, operation, maintenance, and problem resolution.
- Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable weather conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, and other variable environmental conditions based on location.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Minimum three (3) years of solution sales experience in HVAC and control systems as well as related service agreements
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process