MSELECT is looking for a Storekeeper in Erbil for one of the biggest Automotive companies, to complete warehouse cycle of inbound, outbound, transfers, random counts, and all related warehouse issues, from 2 to 3 years of experience in warehouse (preferably in automotive field) is needed.
- Processes solely add to stock function.
- Supervise the receiving process (counting, sorting and storing) of parts from suppliers.
- Supervise the disbursement of spare parts to verify the validity of incoming delivery requests.
- Prepare claim reports describing and discrepancy in supplier delivered shipment and present it to the supply chain Section.
- Supervises the preparing of requested parts with the picker.
- Reporting all notices for incoming spare parts for warehouses manager.
- Supervise the conversion process on spare parts between his store and other store locations.
- Supervise the assortment of spare parts in their preparing location.
- Do a random monthly warehouse inventory evolution and compare it with the actual recorded figures and file a discrepancy report to the warehouses manager and parts manager with the result and any irregularities.
- Provide parts manager with a daily, weekly and monthly report on the warehouse condition and inventory movement (incoming, outgoing and balance).
- Filing parts requests in serial after accurate check the request validate, in monthly file prepared by index.
- Provide storing condition instructions
- Putting indication signs clearly
- Monitor personally the safety conditions, cleaning and the storing for spare parts on periodic basis
- Institutes degree as minimum and faculty degree is an advantage.
- Read & write English, Arabic, and Kurdish.
- Good in using computer programs (Windows & Office especially Excel & word) or even has the basics Experience
- From 2 to 3 years of experience in warehouse (preferably in automotive field). Technical Skills
- Good warehousing skills such as inbound, outbound delivers, counting, communication with other branches…etc.
- Good coordination and communication with all other branches.
- Driving license for forklift and cars is preferable. Job Specific Skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Age up to 35 years.