MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Manager for an industrial client in Baghdad, candidates must have a minimum of 5-10 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management.
- Maintaining customer database thus insuring customer retention.
- Setting a target of winning new customers on daily bases.
- Follow up & monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Follow up closely with the drivers insuring the delivery and return as prescribed and as per the schedule.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5-10 years in Sales with manufacturing and FMCG client.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process