MSELECT is looking to hire a Bid Assistant for an international business consultancy firm in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the same field. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
- Follow up with management for all bids.
- Collect, prepare and maintain all the data and documents for all RFP.
- Follow up with other departments to be align with deadline.
- Communication with procurement departments of clients in order to understand the RPS’ and the requirements.
- General Admin Assistance and coordination of marketing and other departments when not actively working on a proposal.
- Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes.
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from, marketing, Operation teams, finance, commercial, legal and project delivery.
- Champion collaboration tools, document management and version control best practices.
- Ensure proposal documents follow corporate branding guidelines, standard formatting and quality standards.
- Provide advice on flow, language and grammar to content owners.
- Consolidate sections and/or documents developed by others team members into the required tender format.
- Maintain, make available and backup master document sets.
- Follow up for management reviews and approvals during proposal development
- Research and gather information to include corporate information, services information, and other standard materials
- Maintain, augment and improve library of reusable components, templates, and processes to reduce response time and improve quality on future bids
- Bachler degree in English, Business or equivalent in relevant experience.
- 1+ years' experience in same field.
- Proven ability to work across organizations with effective communication, time management, and project management skills.
- Proven attention to details.
- LinkedIn experience for research and lead generation.
- Excellent writing, grammar, and spelling ability.
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a deadline-conscious, results-driven environment.
- Computer skills – Excellent command of standard MS Office software including Word (very important), Power Point, Outlook, and Excel.
- Reporting and well organized.
- Immediate respond for any request.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.