MSELECT is looking to hire a Senior Process Engineer for an international oil operator in Dubai, 15 years of experience from large capital expenditure (capex) projects and brownfield modifications, preferably within the oil and gas industry, fluency in English is a must.
Initiate, develop and manage intelligent process engineering systems and procedures. (PDMS P&ID, HYSYS, PIPSIM)
- Contribute to development of integrated Corporate project plans
- Implementation of multi-disciplinary projects from design phase through to commissioning and handover.
- Ensure interfaces with existing plant and other projects are aligned, and correctly designed
- Define and safely deliver cost effective project (Process) solutions within challenging timescales
- Direct Process Engineering and/or EPC contractor’s activities with respect to Process Engineering
- Participate in Constructability reviews, model reviews, HAZID, HAZOP, SIL & QRA studies
- Ensure Process Data Sheets for Long Lead Items are issued to enable earliest placement of enquiries.
- Ensure Vendor documentation is properly managed, and comments returned in timely manner to CONTRACTOR.
- Ensure Integration of Process Design between Vendor packages and the process systems
- Define and safely deliver cost effective project (Process) solutions to internationally recognized standards, some within challenging timescales.
- Prepare, review and approve internal/external (Process) technical procedures and scope changes.
- Coordination with other DNO project discipline engineering team members and other internal stakeholders.
- Monitor process engineering progress and ensure necessary information flow between disciplines to meet project milestones.
- Contribute and provide process engineering professional project status reports.
- Support effective handover and closure of projects and contracts.
- Provide on-site support during construction and commissioning activities.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified Process Engineer, with qualifications from a recognized institution.
- >15 years of experience from large capital expenditure (capex) projects and brownfield modifications, preferably within the oil and gas industry. At least 5 years as a successful Senior Engineer.
- Have a wide range of technical skills and experience but shall have knowledge of practical process techniques and equipment typically in oil & gas separation, crude stabilization, H2S removal, water treatment, gas dehydration and sweetening, process control and safety design, and process control techniques.
- Familiar with the design, setting up and mobilization of capex projects and their subsequent execution to successful completion.
- Familiar with the use of functional specifications and management of EPC contractors.
- Hands on experience with construction and commissioning.
- Experience in developing technically acceptable, constructible and operable cost-effective solutions to complex problems.
- High level of proficiency in Engineering software (PDMS P&ID/ HYSYS / MS software/ FlareNet)
- Knowledge and Understanding of Modularized process plant design and Installation
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.