MSELECT is looking to hire a Well Site Field Specialist for an international oil and gas service client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. English and Kurdish fluency is a must.
The WS Field Specialist - WPS is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The WS Field Specialist - WPS identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manages, risk during service delivery.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.