MSELECT is looking to hire a Recruitment Officer for an international oil and gas operator in Basrah. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years of Recruitment experience and be fluent in English.
- Personnel Section head
- Human Resources
Contribute to the development of and implementation of recruitment strategy. Develop comprehensive plans and lead on recruitment activities in line with the recruitment action plan. Keep abreast of relevant labor market trends in Middle East and adjust recruitment and selection activities accordingly. Establish and maintain effective relationships with relevant sub-contractors and the Company employees.
- Provide timely day-to-day HR advice and support to hiring managers in relation to recruitment, selection process and on-boarding.
- Drive the recruitment and selection process.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and candidates directly, if and when required.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with the potential hires.
- Collate, prepare and file all recruitment paperwork, creating personnel files, electronic and hard copies.
- Support HR team as and when required, including leave coverage and workload support.
- Implement recruitment process ensuring the quality of the process.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of the recruitment process and its results, producing monthly reports thereof.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- All Departments & company assets
- Sub-contractors & Recruitment Agencies etc
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- Recruitment / Candidates related only
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- University Degree Preferred
- HR Certificate/Degree preferred
- Experience in Oil & Gas sector having Gulf experience preferred
- 3-5 Years Recruitment experience
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements.
- Understanding basic HR sphere and recruitment requirements.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong relationship and communication skills, both internal and external.
- Ability to proactively network and build professional relationships at organizational and interorganizational level.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with ability to manage competing priorities.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process