MSELECT is hiring a Digital Marketing Officer for a construction client in Erbil. Candidates must have 2 years’ experience at least in marketing and social media management. must be fluent in, Kurdish and Arabic, English is a plus.
Marketing and Social Media Officer creates and maintain brand promotions, company
information and marketing campaigns for their company across several different social media networks. Will be responsible to oversee the marketing department and provides direction and feedback on major projects. Makes suggestions to supervisor regarding product distribution, branding, and sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of Marketing and Social Media Officer without limitations include:
- Develop digital strategy in general and social media, specifically.
- Community management including engagements.
- Creation of contents and texts, creatively.
- Support sales in customer services.
- Visit site & update social media as required.
- Create stories about project start and development in a creative professional way.
- Analyzing data and giving suggestions to line manager.
- Responsiveness of the messages and comments in the company social medias in a
- professional and timely manner.
- Conduct necessary market surveys for lands & real estates as required.
- Responsible for targeting and finding sponsoring, as required.
- Ability to visit the site often and create stories.
- Any ad-hoc duties requested by line manager.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Business Administration, or
- related field.
- Proven work experience of 2 years at least in marketing and social media management.
- Knowledge on youtubers and social media figures
- Dynamic and flexible for working hours and accessibilities.
- Knowledge and experience in graphic designing background for creating contents.
- Must be good in reading, speaking and written Kurdish and Arabic and English is a plus.
- Must be able to organize and prepare proper reports relevant to the work.
- Must have photographic skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Female candidates and encouraged to apply.
- Full – time position working Saturday to Thursday, 09:00a.m.-05:00p.m. with possibilities of overtime working, night shifts or on weekends.
- Office based working Environment.
Integrity and Ethics – Do the right thing
- Makes decisions and acts with the Company’s long-term interest in mind.
- Acts with integrity, maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Is flexible and changes quickly based on the company’s changing needs.
- Balances the company’s needs with those of others including the client, the team, etc.
- Manages with profitability in mind.
Attention to Detail
- Thoroughness in accomplishing tasks for concern in all area’s involved, no matter how small.
- Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently even under the pressure of multiple demands.
Demonstrates a Sense of Urgency
- Sets high expectations and achieves them regardless of the barriers.
- Demonstrates a passion for one’s work - enjoys working hard and is full of energy.
- Acts with an insatiable need to get things done - can be counted on to get things done on time and with excellent quality and results.
- Pays attention to the details to make sure the job gets done right.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.