MSELECT is looking to hire a Fueling Driver for an international energy services client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of driving experience, preferably inside an airport. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
Drive Refueling vehicles by following lay down rules by Airport Authority at Bagdad international airport. Fully comply with company rules and regulations, Policies & Golden rules.
- The position holder is responsible for understanding basic HSSE behaviors' required for excellent HSSE performance and taking active responsibility for own safe behaviors'.
- The position holder also needs to be capable of intervening when they consider it is safe to do so to prevent any unsafe acts or conditions they become aware of leading to incidents.
- The position holder also needs to be capable of clear two-way communications with other staff and customers in order to successful carry out his/her work.
The position holder is responsible for completing all vehicle checks that recemented by the regulations at site. Document the results of the various tasks that performed daily, weekly, monthly so on. Notify the Supervisor if you observe any variants during the course of your daily routine.
- Maintenance tasks.
- Compliance Tasks
- Daily defects
- Near miss reports.
- Must be HSSE minded and work safely at all times.
- Must work within a team and therefore his actions and behaviours will impact on others.
- Must be fully conversant and comply with all Company and Legislated HSE requirements which apply to the Airfield Operation and is accountable for completing Compliance Tasks that have been assigned.
- Must strictly adhere to the company rules for Driver Operators.
- Must report all unsafe acts and conditions and near misses to his / her Supervisor at all times.
- Must acknowledge that Working Safely is a condition of Employment.
Fixed and Mobile Plant Maintenance
At the direction of the Airport Depot Manager (ADM) or the Airport Supervisor (AS), the will carry out such tasks as are necessary in the day to day running of the facility. These include but are not limited to:
- Periodic checks and tests of the vehicles.
- Documentation of the checks and test results.
- Miscellaneous tasks within the Depot.
- Cleaning of fixed and mobile equipment.
- General housekeeping tasks.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or its educational equivalent.
- A valid driving license from the local regulating authority to drive Heavy Duty Vehicles.
- >5 Years driving experience preferably inside the airport.
- Holding an Airport Driving Permit is an added advantage.
- Be capable to understand written and spoken English, also capable to write English.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.