MSELECT is looking to hire a Finance Manager for a manufacturing client in Baghdad. Client must have a minimum of at least 10 years relevant experience in FMCG/Manufacturing industries and be fluent in English and Arabic.
The Finance Manager will be managing the finance and accounting activities in alignment to the overall company objectives for the under-establishment molasses factory. Ensure adherence to the set accounting and reporting standards to guarantee financial safety.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, major in Accounting or Finance
- At least 10 years of experience in FMCG / Manufacturing industry, with leadership position in Finance
- MBA /CPA /CIA is a plus
- Experience in Budgeting & Forecasting
- Experience in Costing and Capex
- Strong knowledge on Iraq Tax regulations
- You should have leadership skills, being an example for your employees, showing the needed discipline, setting the direction
- Excellent in Microsoft office tools
- ERP Experience
- Arabic & English
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process