MSELECT is looking to hire a Training Manager for a security client in Erbil. Candidates must have a minimum 10 years of relevant experience and must be fluent in English.
As a Training Manager, you will be dedicated to facilitating and overseeing the training for all operating locations. This person is responsible for ensuring that the uniformed services provided at any facility meet or exceed the requirements set forth in policy, contracts, procedures, and applicable law
- Lead the overall training program of the company
- Plan and execute Defensive Driver Training, ROSPA certified.
- Plan and execute Live Firing Training
- Plan and execute Access Control Training
- Plan and execute Quick Reaction Force Training
- Be able to provide FPOS, First Person on Scene training.
- Assist the Operations Manager in planning, organizing and executing all security operations tasks
- Ten years’ experience in security training on an International level
- Kurdistan experience is a plus
- Previous experience with Police, Military and / or international security companies
- FPOS, First Person on Scene, Emergency Medical Training
- ROSPA Certified as a trainer
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process