MSELECT is looking to hire a Logistics / Warehouse Manager for an industrial and distribution group in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the same position. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Manage the complete warehouse operations, material planning, budgeting, forecasting and allocation.
- Responsible in managing Inventory accuracy.
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs, analyzing and solving problems with creativeness.
- Supervise the delivery of materials and supplies to all the desired destinations in appropriate scheduling. Ensure accurate and timely completed request forms.
- Plan and direct the inventory and stock control programs for internal and external warehouses.
- Monitor over-all operation and administration of Warehouse department.
- Ensure all activities performed as per set parameters. Measure activities against given yardstick, analyze problems and give support to Management with appropriate solutions.
- Identify and manage problems, investigate and provide recommendations for operational efficiencies and provides hands on guidance and leadership to all staff.
- Providing training and motivation to the Warehouse team.
- Help draw up the early Budget and Capex requirements as per the needed operational improvements.
- Drawing up operational procedures and work instructions as per HACCP regulations.
- Striving towards achieving daily and monthly KPI target.
- DO other tasks as assigned by Warehouse Manager and Factory General Manager.
- To lead and provide proper training with regards to the safety and with proper guidance of the Safety Officer.
- Inspect facility to assure adherence to safety and operating policies and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Ensure high levels of Housekeeping at all times and maintain accurate records.
- Daily interaction with the Internal and External customer of Warehouse.
- Dealing with vendors and subcontractors in needs of operational activities. Further securing opportunities and operational issues whenever necessary.
- To communicate and discuss Warehouse activities and to update status of the daily warehouse operation and to prepare and present Warehouse monthly report.
- Active involvement in operation discussions, forecasts and project planning.
- To actively manage the rental Warehouses within Aujan SOP.
- To control and monitor Inventory Management system in all Warehouses including stock replenishment.
Minimum Qualifications: Graduate of Bachelor degree.
Minimum Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in the same position.
- Computer literate (MS word, Excel, Power Point, other related software).
- Strong leadership personality, teamwork ability to encourage people to achieve task.
- Well-organized with good communication skills.
- Good behavior /attitude.
- Analytical ability to solve problems.
- Ability to do different work being proactive.
- Effective team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Goal/task driven within agreed timelines.
- Ability to work effectively without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Process and accountability driven.