MSELECT is looking to hire a Petroleum Economist for a public service client in Erbil. Candidates must have 1-2 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Kurdish is a must, Arabic is a plus.
- Delivering business performance contract targets safely and delivering high quality, cost effective, comprehensive, timely and professional economics products and services.
- Perform economic and statistical analyses under direction of Project Manager or Management team.
- Collect data and compile databases by combining information from one or more sources using Excel or another database software.
- Contribute to the annual Financial Planning and Reporting processes.
- Compile meeting notes and manage basic project correspondence.
- Field of Study: Bachelor’s degree in (Petroleum / mathematics/ accounting)
- Language required: Fluent English and Kurdish, basic Arabic.
- Years of experience: 1-2 years of Relevant experience, Basic background on Oil & Gas.
- Very active and hard-working person.
- Working hours: (8:30am - 3:00pm), with a possibility to work overtime.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.