- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the electrical supply, water supply, cooling system, and all other Instruments, equipment and sewage system in the Block9 Oilfield buildings.
- Plans and ensure the availability of materials and spare parts and consumables for the routine and preventive maintenance of the buildings and the equipment & instruments.
- Plans and undertakes all maintenance required for the field premises such as camps, field facilities buildings and airport buildings.
- Plans for the operations and maintenance for the water treatment plants at field camp and ensure the availability of the chemicals required for the treatment, the water production, and the quality.
- Ensures that the camps stand by generators and the sewage and water treatment plants are maintained in good working order and no health or environment hazards.
- Prepares budgets for all above activities, and controls expenditures.
- Prepares ITBs and controls the contracted services.
- Play the role of acting Camp Section Head during his rotational leave or any circumstances as requested by line manager.
- B.Sc. Degree in Mechanic Engineer, Civil Engineer or relevant
- 8 years’ relevant experience in the similar Functions.
- Independence of Operation:
- Work In accordance with the company policies, principles and general directions.
- Keep General Services Deputy Manager informed of work progress, contractors and budget performance.
- Camp Supervisors
- Service Labors