MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Supervisor for a pharmaceutical manufacturing client in Baghdad. Candidates must have at least 6 years of experience in a reputed pharmaceutical company. English and Arabic fluency is a must.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for 4 teams across Iraq regions and Kurdistan.
- Reporting to National Sales Manager.
- Implement and direct a field sales plan within the assigned sales region to achieve stated sales goals.
- In contact with marketing team for effective implementation of both strategies and campaigns.
- Ensure proper forecast and availability of products across all branches on continuous basis.
- Train, supervise, motivate and develop sales personnel to attain or exceed their sales territory sales goals;
- Conduct well planned sales meetings designed to convey product knowledge, selling skills and foster teamwork;
- Implement management development programs to provide succession planning candidates for future leadership positions;
- Evaluate sales results, take action or make recommendations to correct behavior or performance;
- Allocate appropriately total regional sales budget and controlling expenses within assigned budget to meet or exceed business objectives;
- Make routinely field contacts with regional representatives to ascertain skills, provide oral and written feedback on effectiveness and potential;
- Ensure adherence to company compliance, policy and guidelines.
- Iraqi national with good communication skill.
- Bachelor of Science;(Pharmacy, Medicine etc.)
- Age < 35 years.
- At least six - eight years of experience in a reputed pharmaceutical company in Iraq.
- Successful track record in field sales defined as consecutive years of increased sales or market share;
- Be aware of market conditions, competitive intelligence and market trends;
- At least one-two years of overall Iraq supervising in a well-known pharmaceutical company;
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process