Business English Writing
This 4-day advance business communication course combines specialized classes in International Business English communication skills and concepts with general English language skills. This course is designed to give students the English skills they need to work effectively in today’s global marketplace. English skills and vocabulary are developed through exercises, case studies, role plays and research on business topics.
The knowledge of English that is specifically used in business contexts is very important. Improving your personal skill of business English can have a high impact on your career, whether you are just at the beginning of it and start learning or whether you want to improve your already existing skills.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Topic sentences
- Make effective presentations in business situations
- Business Writing Structure
- Accurately use the language of negotiations
- The Art of Persuasive Writing
- Communicate confidently and effectively in business meetings
- Use specialist vocabulary in formal business and colloquial business jargon
- Recognize the features of different genres of business correspondence, such as memos, emails, and business letters as well as business articles and essays
- Employ strategies to be a successful employee or employer in the workplace
- Prepare for and participate in debates on business topics
- Business reports
- Memo reports
- Meeting Agenda and Minutes
Who Is This Course Intended For
- Business Professionals whose first language is NOT English, but they need to use English frequently at work.
- Professionals who want to improve their English conversation abilities to succeed in their job.
- Foreign Professionals who want to improve their English conversation skills.
When and where is the course being held?
The course will take place at MSELECT Academy in Erbil, starting on Monday, 18th to 21st February 2019. The time of the classes is from 9:00 am – 16:00 pm.
Must be made 3 working days before the start of the course. Payment can be made in cash, by bank transfer or through exchange offices. The fee for this course is $400, including materials. However, the first 5 registrations and those who bring someone along will receive a 20% DISCOUNT!
How do I register?
You can register by emailing email@example.com with the following details:
Name of course:
For more information, please call 066 261 4455 or 0772 617 5794