Global Rights Compliance Foundation is a not-for-profit specialising in international humanitarian, criminal and human rights law to address and alleviate acute humanitarian need. We operate in conflict-affected and high-risk areas around the world. We intervene and implement projects to prevent and remediate adverse human rights impacts in five key areas:
1. Conflict Related Accountability: We develop multi-disciplinary strategies and programmes to promote stability through conflict-related accountability and transitional justice.
2. Rule of Law: We work with formal and informal security and justice actors, including states and civil society, to protect human rights and uphold the rule of law.
3. Business & Human Rights: We work with companies, investors, civil society organisations and government actors to address potential adverse human rights and environmental impacts resulting from business operations.
4. Investigations: We use GRC’s specialist investigative technology to better support state and civil society actors to seek truth, accountability and restorative justice.
5. Advocacy We design, support and implement advocacy and strategic communication campaigns to galvanise support for an agenda; empower CSOs to advocate for their rights; counter disinformation; or to manage compliance with international obligations.
For more information, please visit our website: https://globalrightscompliance.com/home-foundation/